Dementia is associated with decline in memory. It reduces persons cognitive ability to perform daily life activities. Dementia may affect thinking, reasoning, judgment, language, memory, behavior. Serene Behavioral Health is providing best dementia treatment in Orlando.
- Loss of interest
- Changes in mood
- Difficulty in completing Daily tasks
- Confused sense of Direction
- Difficulty in collection of words
- Being Repetitive
- Difficulty in following Storylines
- Degenerative neurological diseases. These include Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, and some types of multiple sclerosis. These diseases get worse over time.
- Vascular disorders. These are disorders that affect the blood circulation in your brain.
- Traumatic brain injuries caused by car accidents, falls, concussions, etc.
- Infections of the central nervous system. These include meningitis, HIV, and disease.
- Long-time alcohol or drug use.
- Certain types of hydrocephalus, a buildup of fluid in the brain.
Please use our Online Referral form to make an appointment or
Email us : email@example.com.
Call Us at 321-270-9989.