- Medical Office Receptionist
- Manager job
The most desirable place to live and work in Orlando. It is home to research, medical centers and renowned educational institutions. Located in the center of Florida, and access to international airport, nice school system, Disney and other theme parks. Overall one of the best places to live, work, play, and retire!
This position is for full time work in private upscale psychiatric office settings in Orlando, FL.
- Minimum High School, Bachelor Degree is preferred
- Preferred experience in Behavioral health related field
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Prior Experience is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Unique opportunity to learn and grow
- Potential for leadership opportunities in the future
- Professional building, upscale work environment
Please review all job requirement before applying. Send letter of intent with resume to email@example.com