Suboxone Treatment is an approved medication treatment protocol, it is used to help people reduce or quit their use of heroin or other opiates, such as pain relievers like morphine. Buprenorphine is also available under a brand name of Zubsolv. By suppressing withdrawal symptoms (detox) and reducing cravings, Buprenorphine treatment can help people with opioid dependence to manage their condition so they can focus on rebuilding their lives.
Suboxone Treatment Features:
- Offer both medication management and Buprenorphine therapy to meet the all the requirement for the program.
- Ability to get services for clients who have dual diagnosis.
- Comprehensive psychiatry, individual therapy and group therapy in addition to Buprenorphine treatment if needed.
- Availability of off hour appointments.
- Determine the factors that lead to the prescription drug abuse, such as an underlying mental health problem or relationship issues.
- Learning the skills needed to resist cravings, avoid abuse of drugs and help prevent recurrence of prescription drug problems.
- Learn strategies for developing positive relationships
- Identify ways to become involved in healthy activities that are not related to drugs
- Learn the steps to take if a relapse happens again.
Please use our Online Referral form to make an appointment or
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Us at 321-270-9989.